Forums

• As some may have guessed, the Avia 534 Series is one of my favorite airframes. After PA_Jeromimo applied his wheel mod to the default B-534.IV, I began to wonder if the same could be done for the modded variants. After picking up some clues on the wheel mod threads, I did a few file swaps, and lo and behold, every Avia variant can now sport the round wheels just like the default version. Instructions are provided in the text below...

2vdp30x

Ot2ftl

25a0r3p

How to install PA_Jeronimo's Avia B-534 (Type IV) wheels onto Ranwers' Avia B-534 III, and Stoupa's Bk-534:

1. Ensure that Ranwers' Avia B.534-III, and Stoupa's AviaBk-534v1.9, are both functional as per their respective installation instructions. I have them installed in my #DBW folder, along with PA_Jeronimo's Mod Wheels V.5.

2. In Windows Explorer, locate the following files in Mod Wheels V.5\3do\Plane\AviaB-534:

GearC1_D0.msh
    GearL1_D0.msh
    GearR1_D0.msh
    WheelDisc.mat
    WheelTire.mat

Note; I found it easier, simply to open the AviaB-534 folder in a new window, to view these files. This will be handy later.

3. In the original explorer window, locate Avia B.534-III\3do\Plane\AviaB-534R, and backup the following files (not necessary, but always recommended):

GearC1_D0.msh
    GearL1_D0.msh
    GearR1_D0.msh

Note that there are no files for WheelDisc.mat, and WheelTire.mat.

4. Copy/Paste the files from step #2, into the AviaB-534R folder.

5. Do the same procedure with AviaBk-534v1.9\3do\Plane\

AviaBk-534
    AviaBk-534(de)
    AviaBk-534(sk)

Note, there are 3 individual folders with this one.

6. Enjoy Jero's new wheels on all your Avias!

Thanks again to PA_Jeronimo for making the special adjustments which enable the Avia to display each skin's unique hubs.

Moderator(s): Boelcke, Buhli, cheruskerarmin, Cpt_Farrel, Duggy, Graf, Gumpy, Hayate, HBPencil, HEERDT, Jarink, Jaypack44, Juri_JS, kristorf, mapal, MarcoPegase44, monguse, PatCartier, PIPS, RAF_Loke, Rudi_Jaeger, Tailhook, Tomi_099, US_Grant